We are always interested in hearing from potential new Members who want to join Narrabeen Beach as volunteer Surf lifesavers or in another volunteer capacity.
There are many roles to play and we are keen to hear how you can contribute to Narrabeen Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Please follow one of the paths outlined for new members below and see which one best applies to you, then JOIN ONLINE.
If you are new to surf life saving and want to join our club, please submit your request via the
SLSA Members Area.
If you are a member transferring from another club please submit your request via the SLSA Members Area.
If you are a returning member whose membership has expired please submit your request via the SLSA Members Area
If you have any problems with the joining process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Renew Your Membership
If you are an existing member of Narrabeen Beach Surf Life Saving Club wanting to renew your membership, please complete the following steps:
- Go to JOIN ONLINE. Either find your account, or create an account if you haven’t already got one
- Login to your account and click on the ‘Memberships‘ menu item
- Click on ‘Renew, Pay, Transfer & Archive‘
- Click on ‘Renew‘
- Click ‘Submit’
- Select appropriate membership category and price. Click ‘Next’
- Review your membership profile and make any necessary changes
- Tick the appropriate declarations boxes
- Click ‘Submit’
- If your submission is successful a confirmation screen will display advising the renewal request is pending approval.
If you have any problems with the renewal process, please contact email@example.com